The Brotherhood of Gavon Felarian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Brotherhood of Gavon Felarian. We are Order. We are Justice. We are Evil. We are a Brotherhood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are The Dark Knights.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocky Felarian

Rocky Felarian

We are The Dark Knights. Empty
PostSubject: We are The Dark Knights.   We are The Dark Knights. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:26 am

Hello there young knight,
What brings you here? (Umm...I'm Evil?) Haha maybe son, maybe. Well, if you want true evil, you've come to the right place. When you are in the Dark knights you WILL remember this,
We are the Dark Knights.
We stand for darkness and evil, we oppose all who walk in the light.
We hold honor and virtue highest, and we do not back down.

We are Dark Knights, we stand tall and proud.

We are a part of the brother hood, but not just a MERE part of it. The best part of it and Definitely better than that GreyWarden...I hate the guy(I actually do like him and respect him to a great extent)

Since we need have to be a vital part the Brotherhood...I've come up with a few goals (More to come soon, so keep checking)[These goals apply only in the brotherhood part of the Dark knights, not the original]

Be the best. This priority numero uno.
Get 5 members. Surely the dark Knights must have atleast 5 members.
Have atleast 3 'level 80' Players- 1 to go.
Beat the blasted Greywarden at something -(I'm going to Enjoy this).

When I am no more, I would like the acting leader to fulfill this in my place.
Obey me, all times.
Thank you,
-Rocky F.

P.S I wasn't really planning on joining 'The BrotherHood', But I owe it to you my clan to make US THE BEST.

Last edited by Rocky Felarian on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan

Gengkiskan

PostSubject: Re: We are The Dark Knights.   We are The Dark Knights. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:09 am

Three cheers for The Dark Knights! May our glory reigns forever and our might unmatched! (My char. is lv 80 BTW) May the eternal darkness bless the path of our glorious and bloody clan.
Back to top Go down
Dart Ichimonji

Dart Ichimonji

PostSubject: Re: We are The Dark Knights.   We are The Dark Knights. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:59 pm

All hail the Dark Knights!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are The Dark Knights.   We are The Dark Knights. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We are The Dark Knights.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Brotherhood of Gavon Felarian :: The Dark Knights General Discussion-
Jump to: