The Brotherhood of Gavon Felarian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the Brotherhood of Gavon Felarian. We are Order. We are Justice. We are Evil. We are a Brotherhood.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur!

Go down 
+3
GreyWarden
Gengkiskan
Avi Felarian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Avi Felarian
The Dark Assassin

Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur!   Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur (I refuse to call him Mortarion!). You guys can post your birthday wishes to these two here!
Back to top Go down
Gengkiskan

Gengkiskan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur!   Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:49 pm

Wish both of you happy year and blessings! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GreyWarden
Prophet of Felarian
GreyWarden

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur!   Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:49 pm

Happy late birthday!
Back to top Go down
https://thebrotherhood2.forumotion.com
Fingerman

Fingerman

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur!   Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Best of wishes! (My gawd, it sounds like I'm congratulating an engaged/married couple!)
Back to top Go down
Dart Ichimonji

Dart Ichimonji

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur!   Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:26 am

^ you never know, they are usually both gone at the same time. Coincedence?

Happy belated birthday, my present shall be the usual chaos I'm known to cause. TO THE LABORATORY!! *Big boom is heard 30 seconds after*

...I'm not saying i've done crazy things, but cysero's on the sofa and he wont make eye contact with me...
Back to top Go down
Corvo

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur!   Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:22 pm

*punches Dart* I am back, yes this is me Abathur, or Mortarion, whatever you prefer.
Back to top Go down
Gavon Felarian
Truth and Logic
Truth and Logic
Gavon Felarian

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur!   Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:45 pm

I bet you'd like for me to have a good and pheasant birthday. Yes, and just as soon as you'd watch me BURN!
Back to top Go down
http://thedarkknights2.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur!   Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Gavon and Abathur!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Brotherhood of Gavon Felarian :: Off Topic-
Jump to: